SharePodLib is a .NET 2.0 class library for
interacting with an iPod
- Automatically find an iPod attached to a PC.
- Enumerate all tracks on an iPod
- Enumerate all playlists on an iPod
- Add, remove and modify tracks
- Add, remove and modify playlists
- Add & remove album artwork on a track
- Access and backup photo albums
- Support for all iPods - Shuffle, Mini, 3G, 4G (Photo), 5G (Video), 6G (Classic, Nano)
- Support for iPhone and iTouch
- Copy tracks from an iPod to PC. Customize output filename formats. Create iTunes import file.
- Automatic iPod backup & restore - tell SharePodLib where to store backups and how many to store, and SharePodLib will automatically backup the iPod when necessary.
- Support for complex databinding to Windows Forms controls.
- Eject iPod from PC.
- Visual Studio Intellisense support and online documentation.
- Access to the SharePod Community forums
- ... And much more!
If you are writing an application in .NET and want to be able to find, read and update an iPod,
SharePodLib will save you weeks of work!
SharePodLib 3.9.7 (27 Nov 2010)
- Added: iTunes 10.1 & 2 support
SharePodLib is now open-source! You may use the code for free for non-commercial use.
Questions? Please email me.